Monday, June 8, 2009

GRAPHIC NOVEL STORY

5:30 pm, after school at PHHS. I'm walking to my locker, getting ready to go home. i stop everything seems fine but somethings wrong. it was just... idk you know that feeling you get when yo go up in a air plane. that feeling where in your mind your like "i know the plane isn't going to crash, but hey there is the possibility. so i open my locker and to my surprise.. i find a bowl of goldfish :/ i mean these would be perfectly normal circumstances but it was tuesday... and nothinq happens on tuesday . i still wonder how someone managed to get goldfish in my locker, but hey lets get back to these goings-ons. then i heard it, at first it was faint and soft, and i thought i was just imagining it. but then became stron g and it was getting closer... at a rapid pace. it was a low laugh. not a full laugh , maybe a chuckle but i coulkd make it out just enough to here i was being laughed at. and the sad thing was i didnt know why. then i caught myself running, i don't know how or why i was but i was running. while i was running i could feel the laughter i could feel it more clear in every step that i took.  then i got tired, so i stopped. i was so mad and confused that i just stopped, turned around, and screamed
 "WTF DO YOU WANT?" 
they girl just stood there, she looked very anomous other then the fact she was wearing a very bright red dress. she looked at me for a moment and i started to sweat. she said in a very low voice
 " i want.."
 "yes ...?" i said.
 then she slowy twisted her head up "my goldfish :)"

No comments:

Post a Comment