Tuesday, May 26, 2009

FEED POSTER BLOG .

my feed contains various things . advertisements for games, clothing, candy, *cough*killing ducks*cough* i mean asian horror movies >> ... you know the usual :) . my feed contains these things because they are what i find interesting. well mopst of my things in my feed are not american so lol but i think it defines what a majority (or in my case a minority) enjoys. if someone has something you like your most like going to purchase that item opr something like it ... wel;ll social implications are like we'll use techonology before communicating with each other pysically. i think its ok to resist because once we lose that human communication what will we have ? we'll probely will forget how to speak and eventually lose formal communication all together.. well some popular culture affects me but i try to create my own "popular" thing i guess. i mean i could care less about my like sbeing "in" or not. as long as i like it. but i dance so i do look at the way moves and dance is evolving and try to mold my dance furthur. my idividuality is interprited differently by each person. some find me crazy but others find my enthrawlling. im just me. i dont try to impress anyone but myself. i do things for myself. if i like something ill get it , but not caus its popular. i think im different then the majority and i like it. but most of the majority are the same in my opinion and i hate it. well it annoys me alot. because we werent created alike so why live that way ? in this story i think people are something if they make it so, but the feed kinda defines peoples thoughts...i think at the end of the book it means two things.. viloet dies, and the feed is eventually going to get took away.

No comments:

Post a Comment